Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Children are given ‘hands-on’ experience in various activities including working independently in Science and Mathematics laboratories.
- The time-table caters for a supervised homework programme within the school hours which encourages ‘self study’.
- The children participate in extracurricular activities of their choice from a range of activities which encompass The Literary, The Creative, and The Performing Arts.
At Gurukul, we believe that the best education is one:
- That inspires children with the desire to explore and learn; one that suggests, rather than preaches
- Where children are encouraged to become both independent and interdependent learners, with a strong spirit for collaboration
- Which creates a stress-free environment, encouraging children to approach everyday challenges with optimism and fortitude
- Anapan (Meditation) is practised twice a day
- Inclusive Education – children with varying learning abilities are well integrated
- Workshops for parents are often conducted to acquaint them with the school system
- Teacher Retreats are organised to motivate, rejuvenate and empower teachers
- Felicitation of Service Providers to express gratitude
- Children wash their own plates, clean classrooms and common areas to understand the importance of “Dignity of Labour”
- 1:20 ratio between teachers and students
- Merging old and new teaching methods to make learning fun and interactive
- Project-based learning with an interdisciplinary approach
- Initiatives such as Experiential Learning, Mind Spark, Model United Nations, Flipped Classroom, Global Awareness Programme are regular features
- Smart Boards
The following activities are conducted to promote social responsibility in children.
- Literacy Drive for the Support Staff
- First-aid Programmes
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Grey Water Management
- Tree Plantation Drives
- Cleaning of School and Public Places
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.